A blog raising awareness about a woman who lost custody of her child because of her performance art.

Friday, December 04, 2009

New Blog

Dear Friends,

During the course of my legal troubles, I was ordered by a judge not to "report" on my court experiences in the way that I did on this blog, and that is why I stopped adding new posts. As far as I know, I am still under that order, and my case is still ongoing so I am not going to take any chances and write anything about that topic.

I have had my son back with me since the summer of 2007, and I am fighting the case from back at my beloved home in Georgia, so our family is doing so much better than the last updates on this blog. That is due entirely to the generosity of kind strangers from all over th
e world who donated to my legal fund, which allowed me to get the expert legal help I needed in that difficult situation.

I do not want to do anything to endanger my family's current happiness, so I will not be commenting on the court case beyond giving updates as to what the actual legal decisions and court dates are.

However, I love writing. I kind of can't help doing it. So I have started a new blog where I opine about the news of the day, support the Green Movement in Iran, answer questions from people who want advice about various things, and spout off on other miscellaneous topics!

If you're curious about what I'm up to lately, be sure to check it out! I am leaving this blog intact and untouched as an historical archive for people curious about the case and for those who have already referenced it in other documents.

Thank you all so much for your support all these years, I can't express how grateful I am for the outpouring of love and affection I've received from around the world.

I am sure Karma will reward you all!

-Rachel Bevilacqua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home